Tuesday, March 13, 2012

On International Women's Day

By Mommy Sai

Guess what I wore last International Women's Day



I blogged about this in my fashion blog. If you want to check out that article just click the photo above :)

This photo was taken by my dear friend Armi while we're waiting for our Sisig to be cooked. We went to "Jollitown" to buy some food for lunch. After paying for our Sisig with rice, we went to the Legaspi Park in Makati City to take these photos (of course, I requested for it because I need my photo that time. I will join a contest haha).

I had a great time with two of my closest friends - Teng and Armi :) Here are our jolly photos.


Teng, with his jolly face :)

Behind the scene :P

Armi's creative shot :P Where am I?


Teng's pogi pose :P




Armi and Teng

Long hair!

I took this photo :) I'm happy I captured those drops of water on the leaves ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for commenting! I will check your message in a bit! Hope you can also share my post to your friends and don't forget to like my Facebook page!

Until my next post!