Sunday, February 19, 2012

REVIEW: Nivea Gentle Head-to-Toe Wash

By Mommy Sai

Nivea Baby Gentle Head-To-Toe Wash
When I first bath my baby, of course, I gotta try Nivea Baby's Gentle Head-to-Toe Wash. Actually, I didn't know that Nivea has their own line of baby products.


Pros:

  • Nice packaging. I love the color of their packaging. It's colored light blue, which for me is perfect because mine is a baby boy haha :)
  • Fragrant. I love the smell of this product. It smells very light and perfect for my baby's sensitive sense of smell.
  • All you need is just a few drops. Since babies are technically not dirty (yet), I just need a small amount to wash my baby from head-to-toe.
  • My baby is not allergic to this one :) I've been using this product for almost a month now and my baby's not experiencing any irritation. This product claims to be hypoallergenic.

Con:

  • I haven't checked the price in the market yet since I haven't been out since I gave birth. This part may be updated as soon as I've checked the price. Unfortunately, there's no Nivea Baby products in Robinson's Cainta :(

Tips:

  • When bathing your baby make sure that you do it real quick. Your baby might get some colds if you bathe them too long.
  • Make sure to use water with enough heat for your baby when taking a bath.
  • If you don't have a bathing tub for your baby, use a towel and place it on top of a table to absorb the dripping water. Make sure that you have an extra towel on your side so you can use it to dry your baby instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for commenting! I will check your message in a bit! Hope you can also share my post to your friends and don't forget to like my Facebook page!

Until my next post!